Monday, June 6, 2011

Patch work designs....

I have been enjoying my hobby so much, I might consider selling these patchwork toddler shirts, etc on Etsy.  I first need to master sewing and experiment with materials.  I have made a few designs (below) some of which are not completely finished. 

I made this shirt for my son's girl-friend.  I think I might call this design the Forever


The next design isn't finish.  I might name this one Mod Racer.  I am in the process of completing this shirt.  I will post pictures of Reece modeling it when I am done.  Maybe I will do a photo shoot with Luna and Reece in there new t-shirts.


The next set of designs are my tree's.  I am going to sew them to a pillow for Reece's Woodland theme room.


And here is my awesome score at Hobby Lobby.  I bought all these fabrics for under $5 bucks total! Thank you scrap bin!!  My little man LOVES the movie Cars.  So, I have to think of a cool design for the Cars fabric.  I can't wait to start more projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment