Thursday, April 14, 2011

Few of my favorite things....

Here are some things I like.....It is a fun reminder of what you like or what you are into at the moment.  Posting this stuff helps keep me in check, especially after a long day with the kiddo. 

Okay, so the Sookie Stackhouse novels are sooooooooooooooooooooo delicious! They are a fun and steamy read!   As for the TV Show...ooohhh la la Eric! 



I have always loved the Pin-up culture and the whole era from 30's-50's....... I love to watch old black and whites.  One of my fav's is Some Like it Hot .......
We went to the Lone Star Round Up....love old cars....but I know nothing about them...haha...I don't pretend to know about cars...usually hot cars...hot dudes.... I enjoy photography.  These are some I pictures I took with the ol' point and shoot digital camera.  Nothing fancy.




These are just a few things.... I will have more junk to add in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment