Thursday, April 14, 2011

Owl Madness.....

Obsessed.  Yes, that is it.  I am so drawn to owls.  I love all the new retro owl designs.  Owls are amazing creatures.  When we lived in our cabin on the edge of the hill country, we had two Great Horned Owls living in our trees.  We would see them almost every evening and hear them all night.  It was just magical!  I even love that movie Gardian's of Ga'hoole.  The books are next on my list to read.




I am slowly changing my son's room over to 'Woodland Creature' theme....Owls being the main focus.  I started an oil painting.  It will be more like the retro owls, rather than the realistic owls.  I will post pictures of the painting process soon.

2 comments:

  1. i thought i was a dork for liking that movie! i'm glad someone else liked it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa...I know right...major dork...We watched it like two more times the next day.

    ReplyDelete